The Third FBCI was held August 19-22, 2015
List of Winners with the TROPHY BRASILEIRINHO:
- Best Fiction: "Pechorin"
- Best Fiction Short: "The Boys of Rio"
- Best Documentary: "CINE PAISSANDU, stories of a generation"
- Best film "Our Planet": "The Law of Water"
- Best film "Best Age": "She comes back on the fifth"
- Best Film "Animated World": "The vast landscape"
- Best Director: Andre Novais Oliveira (She Goes Back on the Fifth)
- Best Producer: The Water Law
- Best Art Director: SERGEY AVSTRIEVSKIKH for "Pechorin"
- Best Director of Photography: The Boys of Rio
- Best Leading Actress: BIANCA WHITE for "I'm sorry, I love you"
- Best Lead Actor: Julio Andrade (Do not Stop on the Runway)
- Best Supporting Actress: Fabíula Nascimento (Do not Stop on the Runway)
- Best Supporting Actor: Jorge Leite for "Jennifer and Norival"
- Best Soundtrack: José Luis Salas for "The Sermon on the Mountain"
- Best Screenplay: The Great Vitoria
- Best Costume Design: Taissa Ennes Marques for "Hunter"
- Best Edition: Deo Teixeira and Pedro Anoreta from "The Great Victory"
- Best University Film: 300 MILLIONS of Daniel Cabral and Stephanie Oliveira
- Best Fiction Film: "The Great Victory" by Stéfano Capuzzi Lapietra
- Best Short Fiction: "In Passing" by Alan Miller
- Best Documentary: "Piove il Film di Pio" by Thiago B. Mendonça
- Best film "Our Planet": "Increasingly far" by Eveline Costa and Oswaldo Eduardo
- Best film "Best Age": "Wanted" by Jéssica Lopes
- Best Film "Animated World": "Luminaris" by Juan Pablo Zaramella
- Best Director: Hsu Chien Hsin for "Empty"
- Best Producer: Breno Szabruk and Stephanny Menezes "Rua do Encanto 22"
- Best Art Director: Sonia Nolla for "El otro lado"
- Best Cinematographer: Jôao Tristão for "Empty"
- Best Leading Actress: Jana Moraes for "Weekend with Cristine"
- Best Lead Actor: Caio Castro for "The Great Victory"
- Best Supporting Actress: Elisenda Feliubadaló for "Wut"
- Best Supporting Actor: Rodrigo Martínez Rico for "Cowboys"
- Best Soundtrack: Antonio Gervasoni for "La Amante del Libertador"
- Best Screenplay: Carlos Fernando Barros and Vitor de Oliveira for "Operation Orchid"
- Best Costume Design: Ana Avelar for "Do not Stop on the Runway, the Best Story of Paulo Coelho"
- Best Edition: Giovanna Giovanini for "Paissandu Cinema, History of a Generation"
- Honorable mention of the jury: "I saw" by Patrick Torres- Fábio Eitelberg- Pedro Biavi
- Honorable mention for "Tantalum" by Johannes Richard Voelkel
- Honorable Mention for "Bromance" by Thiago Sanderberg
- Honorable Mention of Best University Film: "ANONYMOUS" by Luciana Alvim and Pedro Gonzalez
Federico Bardini - Presidente do Júri
Editor and producer with 20 years working in TV programs, documentaries, videos and films of fiction in HD, video, 16 and 35 mm. in Argentina, Cuba and Brazil. Born in the Argentine Republic, graduated from the International School of Cinema & TV of San Antonio de los Baños (Cuba) and trained in journalism at TEA (Taller Escuela Agencia) in Buenos Aires (Argentina, 1990-93). He was founding professor and coordinator of the Cinema Course of Estácio de Sá University of Rio de Janeiro (1997-2002). He also taught at Veiga de Almeida University, at the International School of Cinema & TV in San Antonio de los Baños (Cuba) and in Tea Image of Buenos Aires. In recent years he has worked in the production of several TV programs, among them Living Alone, On the Road, Embarcados (Canal Multishow), Aéreas, Paradisiac Islands (Channel Off) and the specials of the Rock In Rio festival for DirecTV.
Studied at the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC) is an Audiovisual programming analyst and film buff by nature. Raphael is 28 years old almost all dedicated to the magical world of cinema. He is responsible for the programming of Cine Joia, proud of the neighborhood of Copacabana, which was chosen by the Critics Association of Rio de Janeiro as the holder of the Best Programming of 2014.
Flávio di Cola
Bachelor in Cinema by the Armando Álvares Penteado Foundation (FAAP), São Paulo;
and a Master's Degree in Communication and Culture from the School of Communication of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (ECO-UFRJ). Advertising and Journalist. University professor of the courses of Advertising and Propaganda, Cinema and Fashion Design. Former Coordinator of the Advertising and Propaganda Courses and Cinema of Estácio de Sá University (RJ). Researcher and essayist in the areas of social communication, cinema and fashion.
Film Critic and Arts Site Heloisa Tolipan.